Sunday, November 04, 2007

present from my precious doggies.

Was another draggy day at school, to think that I will miss the feeling of pounding on my notes and calculator or making my cheat sheet in one of the rooms in clearihue. You are absolutely wrong, Having to do it at all just sucks sooo bad! i dont care if is raining or beautiful sun shine out there. But enough is enough, that is when i officially know i wont be back to school for a longgg lonnngggg time (when im done with this last course of coz)

Ok so spending 7 hours in school and came home without feeling smarter at all........u can pretty much imagine how does THAT feel....


My lovely dogs decided to give me a surprise just to test how far they can push me before my artery pop.



All drawers of my dresser were opened, these dogs are VERY smart to open ALL three of them!

Out of a millions things! The only thing they dragged out from the dresser is the bags where i stored all my bridal wear accessories.

I slowly investigate from the pile of Sh*T on the floor, my hair pieces were still there, THANK GOD! those are my precious. Found my right glove, still in perfect condition - just a few dog hairs on it - thats ok....necklace, earings - found them, they are ok too.....


I guess i am "fortunate" tat they only torn up one side of my glove.

Each of them got their own cell for the next 3 hours - basement and washroom, I know who is the destroyer - the giant puppy, so just to be fair, pooky only did an hour of time.

He was then released to play with the new pumpkin toy i got from starbucks today



No mercy for the PUPPY! He KNOWS he shouldnt do that, coz the minute i opened the door, he came bolting out to the yard with the guilty look, and refuse to come in when called. But he chose to satisfied his teeth and then deal with the consequences.



What am I suppose to do with him......im seriously clueless!!! This is one helluva expensive puppy!

7 comments:

rightmywrong said...

It could be that he's bored at home that's why he's this destructive. This is especially for a young puppy like him. My young dogs used to gnaw on every single shoe they could find but as time went by and they have grown more mature, they settled down. So keep your fingers crossed. At the mean time, punishment is the only way and when he did something like that, you should bring him back to the "crime scene" and lecture him by giving stern warnings. He should know what a bad doggie he has been.

SuLee said...

he knws! coz right away he ran to the yard and didnt dare coming back. I ignored him the whole night....there were two other dogs with him, how bored could he be? I cant wait for him to get out of his puppyhood...pening betul!

Swee San said...

or get some chew toys?
*gasp* that's one helluva mess !! *faint*

lionel teh said...

omg....i noe how it feels.... they are so cute, u should read "marley and me" and very touching too...then you'll noe u r not the only one in the world facing this with dog... too precious to scold ... i miss nammie too.. :(

SuLee said...

swee : we usually gave them raw hide and is very very bad for them, so if can i tried not to, coz that giant can go through one big raw hide so quickly and his stomach is very sensitive too. Other chew toy like rubber ball or soft toy he doesnt like.

we often came home to this kinda mess but by far this is the worst!!

Lionel:

I know im not the only one...but i think what i should really do is bring him to obedient class. which i ve been saying for the past few months but no action :P padan muka also me,

where is nammie? I tot he is in Singapore?

lionel teh said...

yea...nam is still in spore... at jay's fren's house....hardly meet him also...

SuLee said...

oh i tot your taking care of him....go visit him and play with him more often loh.... :)