Thursday, November 29, 2007

my big fat chinese wedding 1

gosh the flu bugs has been with me for more than a week now, GO AWAY!!!

Even though i havent been feeling well, but the butterfly effect in my stomach is getting bigger each day!

4 MORE WEEKS BABY! Then im off to my homeland to celebrate the biggest event of my life. I don’t care what everybody else said but wedding is all about the Bride! That’s right darling, you are there to look good and to compliment the bride….

Looking at honeymoon packages, selecting flowers, wedding favors, list of love songs…….. it is overwhelming but oh boy am I ever enjoying every single bit of it.

I cant wait to go back and see all my friends, I cant wait to see my family, I cant wait to go back and see the wedding banquet venues. Cant wait to meet up with my florist, cant wait to see how well my pictures turned out, slide show, album……..OH OH and my ikea wedding cake! Customize by my pastry chef cousin – swee.

When I get back, I gotto start distributing red bombs, decorate the newly wed room (which is going to be a rental suite), buy new bed sheet, pair of lamp, what else…….




Oh yea that’s right – be ready to expect more of this kinda post the next few weeks




2 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

It's ALL about the BRIDE! It's ALL about the BRIDE! It's ALL about the BRIDE! (Say it with me, now, People!) It's ALL about the BRIDE!!!

*grins*

So happy for you, and may you be in the best of health throughout this period.

(Of course, when I get married, it's gonna be all about the RED PACKETS, hehe.)

SuLee said...

oh is all about the red packets too of coz!

haha thanks Kenny