Saturday, January 22, 2005

another hair cut

is been..let me see, two months since i cut my hair...
i walked into the Salon with the intention of just cutting my hair( and i went to Tina this time,not that korean guy)
i request for slight curl bangs and ended up perming my hair + hightlight.
took me 2 hours, i ve never spent such a long time getting my hair done.

it turned out, way curly than i expected but this is usually the case when u first permed it, give it another month , it ll be all good.
I dunno if i like it, is different for sure, not as bored...but definately love the hightlight!

geez, hopefully by cny, both of my curls will be in shape...pray to god~~

2 comments:

Ss Lee said...

I went to trim my hair on new year eve n end up perming my hair too.. wakakakkaka..

SuLee said...

geeez, finally ur talking again!
yeaa..thank god is not that bad,hehe
how did urs turn out?