Tuesday, January 04, 2005

should I or should I not?

is sunny n gorgeous today! make me wanna put on my bikini n head to the beach for sun bathing...
but hey! what do u know? is freezing out there , brrrr~~~
temperature has been dropping like hell since the past few days...and i ve entered this zone: the coldest month of the year! which i have never experience b4 and hav absolutely no idea wat to expect.

called mom last night, somehow she talked me into going back fro cny, and my ticket coming back will be paid for,by lou tao(my stepdad),isnt it sweet?ahhhh how i wish~~~ so im really considering it since i have my return ticket and duwan it to be wasted.....mmmm..let me see:
reasons to go back:
1.find my report
2.spend cny with family
3.could attend lou tao s wedding(yes! he has found another one!i know this sounds confusing , so dont even bother to ask!)
3.return ticket wont be wasted

reasons not to be back:
1.school n during then,midterms will be around the corner.
2.journey will be tiring,ill be worn out by the time im back in Victoria and gotto be ready for midterms.
3.wont hv much time preparing for exams

so overall, the reasons not to be back will be all because of school.

see! thats the problem when u hv return ticket in hand, i should ve let mom brought it home n got it refund. and now my plan is, tried to talk to the profs,make up things like : something had happened back home ,therefore i had to leave right away...hopefully they will be as nice as the instructors at camosun n excuse me for the midterms.hehehe me very bad horrrr.
but apparently from what i heard, profs at UVIC turned out not to be the case,damn n damn!

lets kept our fingers crossed !!!!

hey ppls! what do u think?lets start voting,whoever read this page gotto vote!
my destiny is up to all of u....
pls pray hard for me....i promise ill be good this year!!!!

No comments: