Friday, January 28, 2005

go shawty, is ur birhtday!

It has been a week since i had my hair permed, it actually turned out nice ,thank god!! another week b4 going home... i really cant wait, mom still doesnt know that im coming back a day earlier and another surprise for her will be darling s coming with me. Im sure she s gonna be shocked+happy...

I just turned 24 today, yes is my birthday.still remember last year i cut 4 birthday cakes but kinda low profile this year, to me, just another day and im growing old,dont really like the feeling of being in mid 20s,b4 u know it ill be coming to my 30s...okok stop stop stop! dont talk crap, still long time to go...

the afternoon wasnt so great,kinda tired n grumpy, think im getting sick...
went home took a nap, guess what woke me up?!?! the start up tune from my new laptop!!!!darling went got me a birthday present while i was taking nap and is a hp dv1040!!! and he got a real good deal out of it...finally i got a laptop of my own after so many years...u kept ur promise darling , a promise that i dont remember,and u never dissapoint me.im sooo soo soo happy and i love you sooooooooo much!!

uncle steve took us out for dinner,wanted to go for some excellent lamb at moxies but it was too full, so we went for crabs at fountain.YES! big dinner and went work out right after n rushed for the movie "hide and seek" , is a great great movie, the way they market it as though is a horror spiritual kinda movie,tats why it attracted me. but actually not...check it out guys

happy birthday to me and hope the coming year is good.(at least not as bad as 2004,it was the worst year for me)

im almost at my mid 20s. OMG!!!!!!!! IM OFFICIALLY OLD!

No comments: