Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! its 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED SISTER - KAREN
on the first day of year 2006, i literally stuffed myself with crabs!!!! ohhhhhh yeaaah~ we went to purple garden for chinese buffet, and that place actually serves crabs, huge scallops , fish fillet and mussels....ooooooo~ incase u dunno, im a crab freak!! as funny as it sounds, but I am, i just ate whole shit lots of them. and remember I talked about the weight that i lost? forget bout it, i think i gained them back just by this meal....

stayed home watch tv n went to bed bout 10 something last nite, didnt even do the count down thingy, boy am i old or wat....but i remember darling woke me up gave me a new year kiss n i went back to sleep.

alright, lets talk about new year's resolutions
1. I would love to lose 5 more lbs by the end of 2006
2. I wanna finish 2 semesters and get one coop work term done.
3. I wanna be a house owner.
4. I wanna get Pooky a playmate.
5. I wanna be a better loving housewife.
6. I wanna cook n clean more often.
7. I wanna be happier than last year - which Im damn sure I will
8. I wanna strike more As.
9. I wanna copy less assignments
10. I wanna learn another programming language.

Thats it!!! Im gonna print this out nice n big n paste it on the wall!!!

once again, happy new year everyone!

No comments: