Saturday, June 02, 2007

Flash your flags event at Plan B

I was so drunk last night, and i remembered attending this "Flash your Flags" event at Plan B. too bad i dont have any Malaysian flag shirt to put on. But I was wearing stripes, so thats pretty close though...






Later of the night, we had supper at Denny's - there is sampler plates, nachos and seasoned fries, YUM!!! Please ignore my stupid face, is the gin, vodka and beer! boy i been mixing!


I extremely dislike myself when I got drunk - some people said im happy drunk, some people said im roudy and obnoxious!

There are few kinda drunks - happy, naggy, roudy etc....I must say im alittle bit of all, well not so much naggy. But I will go right to sleep when im drunk or i will get very sensitive and emotional _ tears might just stream down out of nowhere!!

Once again I behaved childishly this Friday - caused a very unhappy scene. But the only one thing I can say benefitial is i was able to get someone let out something has been in there for long time, screamed n yelled n kicked! to be honest it is a very good release!

And I apologised for that.


I ve been playing volleyball all day today - for the 24 hours relay charity event for the kids. We actually made it to the playoff and lost :( The 24 hours relay managed to raised close to 500K to send the kids with disability to summer camp, I heard because of the expensive equipment and social care needed specially for each kid, it will cost about 2k for one. At least many of them will have so much fun this summer! gosh this feel good!

stay tuned for pictures

No comments: