Saturday, June 23, 2007

one of those.............again

I just heard about Botak chin today and know who he is - how ignorant am I ? gonna read up more about him but here are 11 new botak chins.

Again, this is one of those forwarded emails entry - I usually get them from I Jean and here are the few that I found interesting...

So for you out there who's suffering from "Internet" addiction ( and that include myself - I know darling cant agree more on this ) . You might find the following comments amusing - or some what offensive :)











Like I said - there are a few email so you might find the content of this entry not exactly relevant to each other.

Here's another funny picture....

All I can say to this lady is - get a monster truck!

And why bother with the helmets when you are going to do stunt like that?


1 comment:

zewt said...

and i tot you were blogging about stuff from bolehland.... :P