Thursday, June 14, 2007

Poor Lex

Picture this :

Is 12.o0pm and you are having a lunch meeting - chewing on your overnight fried chicken followed by spoonfull of rice - you are listening to your chair but your mind just wondered off....

wondered off to?

To my poor Lex! After the call from darling -" im taking Lex to emergency vet hospital because his face, eyes swell up until he couldnt close his jaw and open his eyes.

I was dead worried the whole time - when i finally get off the 1 hour - which seem like 3 hours long meeting, I saw two missed calls in my phone, and it was from the same number that Im not familiar with.

*Instinct* that must be from the vet, darling tried to reach me at the vet, something bad must ve happened!! *GASPED*

i dialed the number back and found out that it was INDEED from the vet hospital. When I called, a nurse answered and told me my dog and husband had left.

Pheeeeeeeew!

Poor thing is allergic to Bee stung, and he was stung by one this morning thats why it caused all these balloon blowing case around his face, tongue and probably his tonsil too.

I was very relieved until i finally got to talk to darling and know that everything is ok, Lex is sleeping from the two shots. I was still uneasy - keep have my mind on my poor little baby.

and suddenly it hit me that what is like to be a mom. Seriously that feeling is so sam tong.

I left work earlier today coz i couldnt take it anymore, i had to see Lex!

Finally i got to the store, lex was already hyper at the back jumping up to greet me, when he first popped up, he was like from this "big eyes caucasian or east indian" to this "chinese mata sepet" - he look so different !!! I couldnt see his eyes and it was all still pretty swell. But according to darling he was so much better, it was so must worse as he was showing teeth. and having hard time to breath.

I got the feeling now when ur worry about ur love ones....but he is almost healed now.

No comments: