Sunday, June 17, 2007

weekend




This weekend, I participated into another charity event - Canary Derby for cancer foundation . well although i was only a volunteer in the tent but who cares!! boy this feel great!


Alot of them bring dogs and kids - makes me feel like having babies too :)


Long line up to lunch - burgers and hot dogs



Schneider Electric's tent



Cute baby, this parent was holding her baby and i just randomly walked pass n "click" -

awww I want one toO!!!



Schneider "moving coffin" was the green one on the right - thanks to our mech Team, fastest they can go is 39Km/hr.

So, we got the first place! yay!



This event wasnt as intense as the 24 hr relay, we only raised 100k but 24hr relay was half a million!

Later of the day - we went to have a few drinks at peacocks to celebrate Candyce's graduation day.

And I had found my favourite martini - geisha , it is soooooooo tasty!!!
(soho lychee, euphoria pomegranate, and white grape juice)



Shane-man with his coke hidden behind the jug of russell extra special lager - i had found my favourite beer toO!

Dont you just love the menu? haha - oppps have i turned into kennysia? yea keep dreaming...


I did it again! it was suppose to be a touch up but i ended up re-did the whole hair - i would like to say is a different color but look at the next picture...

This is taken 3 months ago when i first got my first highlights, dont they look very similar? but i picked out different color i swear!

I got orange, purple-red, and brown in this new one .......you know whats more ironic? i was wearing the same jacket in those two photos! 3 months ago and yesterdy! creepy~~

Thanks Leah for such art work again....

4 comments:

HappySurfer said...

Geisha looks pretty and you've got a nice highlight.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hey..be careful with the alcohol..its fattening ok? haha just a friendly reminder that you have the 15lbs to lose..

Kenny Mah said...

Ahhh... alcohol. Nothing beats it. Me loves it. But can't take too much cos of my low tolerance level. Sighs...

And you look really cute wey... Art work indeed. Good job, Leah! :)

SuLee said...

Happy surfer - thanks!

Joe - I KNOW! if i cut myself out for the next 6 months i could probably lose alot form the alcohol, thanks for reminding. I will see how many nights i can go without alcohol! and keep you posted.

Kenny Mah - *shy* cute eh? teehee! thanks , i have low tolerance too and tats the best, you wont spend too much money on it then - cheap drunk!