Thursday, June 21, 2007

I love you - Penang!

Yes im still recovery from the last entry :

before anything I would like to verify something - i got the last entry from a forwarded email, NONO two forwarded emails! so it was NOT my experience!! although i really wish I was that I been dreaming about all these yummy food~~~~~~~~~~~~


I WANT them so bad that i could sing a song how much i want them right now.

GOSH!!!!!!!!! WHAT the hell Am i DOING it CANADA where I love Malaysian local foood soooooooooooooooo much!??!?!?!?!!

yea so what if i can make curry mee, so wat if i can make prawns mee,

I CANT make penang char kuey teow!!!!!

and why do I have to go through all the troubles of making something I like?

WHY cant I just walk across the st or drive 5 hours to get ONE!? ok TWO, OK! unlimited!!! char keuy teow!!!!!!!!

IM so frustrated right now......seriosly, is 4 in the morning and Im craving for penang's char keey teow..............torture, TORutre!! TORTURE!


My sister is so lucky coz she 's currently living in Penang right now!!!!!1




Oh yea and Asam Laksa too!


And Lam mee too!!!!!!!

4 comments:

zewt said...

ok ok... it was not yours.. ok ok ...

even i am salivanating ... imagine u... but the thing is... i can go get one right now... haha

SuLee said...

funnily, when i fired up my blog site few minutes ago and dont quite remember i wrote this entry - perhaps i was still half asleep and pretty blur n drunk from the vodka shot that I took just so i could go back to sleep.

but after a while, yea i kinda recall, but still dont remember what i wrote, HAHA silly me.

and STOP SHOWING OFF ZEWT!!! i know you can go get one right now, but not quite Penang one lehhh...

aiks, guess better than me lah, OKOK im gonna set up a bon fire and build a stove outside to make char kuey teow (coz need big fire)

Ss Lee said...

maybe you should come back every 3 months just for food? Hehe.

SuLee said...

wah!? you think i print cash meh...

the next time i go back im going to learn char keuy teow from my dicso mee uncle - but cannot get si ham lah..

like I said - the thing thats making it tasty is big big fire!