Sunday, June 03, 2007

Our first summer dip

After spending all day in the sun yesterday and some heat this morning - my body is literally hot! u know how it absorbed all the heat and you just feel like hot hot hot!

After the 7Km walk this morning, I kept pestering darling to go swimming at the lake. I know the doggies will love it! well at least Lex , not so much Pooky.

The beach is crowded!

We hiked up to a spot where there isnt that many peoples.

Lex and Pooky testing out the water, I know the heat been killing them lately too, and they were really tempted to go in.

Finally they did!! big Splash!

The Water is kinda cool, but it feeeel soooo great!


This is their first summer swim, we are so surprised Pooky is enjoying this so much! he used to be afraid of water...but all of us went in kinda encouraged him and he was like "hey! this is fun!"

Zoom in, Lex hasnt change much in the water

But look at Pooky! he looks hilarious !!! so different is like i dont know him anymore,look at those eyes!

Ahhhh this really feels great! my body cooled off so much after a 30 mins dip.





2 comments:

zewt said...

nah nah nah... like this la canada entry...

the beach doesnt look too enticing...

SuLee said...

what do you expect? I live here!

i cant be putting u pictures of me hanging out in mamak even though i wanted to.