Friday, July 13, 2007

what a chillaxing night.

ahh, is nice to finally have the time and mood to sit down and start noting something down.

is midnight and we just came back from this fun, awesome ska festival!

I KNOW, like what the hell is ska right? turned out, i love the music! is kinda hard to describe but is definitely up beat and chillaxing at the same time.

wait actually the concerts we went to was more like reggae music, looking at peace lovers around, and tonight is the first night i ve seen so many Jamaicans in town! with their dread locks and happy-go-lucky easy going vibes , it was nice!

the part that I enjoyed the most is, some of my colleagues came out too, and we finally get to do something different and I see more fun side of them! besides from office fun and sports fun of coz. I can see myself being close friends with them.

A was going to meet up with this bike man with his hybrid bikes for sale - she is interested of getting one and Im not too happy with my mountain bike either, so I decided to tag along..... The bike that I really like worth $140 bucks, im guessing is about 7 or 8 years old? but he turned it to a really good bike. smooth gear changing, brand new brakes and tires.

The thing is, i dont exactly have the budget to get a new bike, and hunching on my old mountain bike for an hour ride is starting to kill my back. So I proposed to trade in my old one. and It worked out perfect! of coz i had to top up some money.

so, yay! i cant wait to try out my new-used bike tomorrow :)

alright is getting late, bed time.. tomorrow is friday!

No comments: