Saturday, July 21, 2007

my heart crashed. HARD!

Received my dresses yesterday, As I was driving home from the post office, I took them out of the package and they were resting on the passenger seat in a see through garment bag.

My heart kept pumping, but shoot! i m suppose to meet up with bunch of friends for tennis in 5 mins, cant possible go home and try them on.

So we had a good tennis game.

First thing i did when I arrived home - i threw the dress on me without even bother to shower first.


First dress - is not the right fit, need alteration, I can deal with that.

second dress - not even the right style. I want the slim line fitting, kinda like mermaid, but i got an A line instead.

WHAT A BIG DIFFERENCE!

That night, I lost sleep. It surprised and scared me how big this disappointment is.

8 comments:

rightmywrong said...

wedding dress???

SuLee said...

yup... bad idea to buy online...

Now im thinking if I wanna just get one on from the bridal store.

rightmywrong said...

did i tell you i bought mine liao? i didnt even dare to compare the price online. I bought it local. I'm sure it's cheaper to buy from local. You know, bridal stores take about 3 mths at least to order one, at least those in sf..so if u want one, u better go check how long do they take. I think wedding dresses need alteration to fit to our body. We should definitely chat online and share our resources ;) ttyl honey

rightmywrong said...

i mean more expensive to buy from local

SuLee said...

yea i know it takes 4 - 6 months not to mention alterations.

I went to the bridal store and decided to get one from local too. they are definitely more expensive but the quality worth every penny compare to online!!!

now i am having problem with returning the dress, he refused to admit is their fault and kept saying that it is my measurement, i mean is a totally wrong cut!!!wrong fitting!!

I dunno what should I do, today is the 4th day and the return policy is 5 days after receiving dress. he wont reply my email..

rightmywrong said...

should definitely give them a call asap!!!If they are in US, threaten them with BBB. If they have 5 days return policy, then they should take it back regardless of whatever the reason their customer gives them (they should not ask the reason in the first place anyway)...Don't let them get away

U go gurl!

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

ouch ouch..shud always get it tailored if u r willing to spend da bomb..after all wedding happens once a life..

SuLee said...

meme - no they are not from US, from CHINA! with their excellence and famous ethical principles, it is official that they refused to take the dress back because apparently is not their fault. I will file this complain to ebay.

Joe - i tried, is not possible to change the cut because of all the beadings on the side. Thats what im saying, only once in a life time and the most important thing for the bride is the DRESS! nvm the band, nvm the venue, nvm the guest list... but the DRESS gotto be perfect :)




but anyway I think I finally found my true dress off the rack in the bridal store. Gonna go and order it today! yooohoooo!!