Monday, July 02, 2007

Asshole of the year

I ve been short tempered lately, things that i usually bite my teeth and let go tend to piss me off twice as much!

i just had a big fight with this stranger man in the field near my house, he is the first stranger i ever yelled yet, i mean from the top of my lung, I mean he freakin kicked my dog coz pooky was chasing after his kite? Is not only that, his tone from the very beginning was very very rude,

"your dog doesnt come back when you called"

"you will have to keep your dog in the vehicle, and keep your dogs away from me"

"if he comes near me again, im gonnna F***** kick him"

and of coz pooky continued to chase after his kite and he kicked him...kicked a small dog infront of his two daughters and me, I really feel like whacking him with a baseball bat.

what kinda asshole is that!?

"what a great father you have! " thats all I kept yelling back at is daughters.

I seriously dunno what else can I do... deep deep down inside, I feel like beating him till death with his blood splashes across the football field. but obviously that is not the solution - not coz i have mercy towards this kinda asshole, is because that will got me into trouble. (and lets not also forget the fact tat he is twice my size)

Came home, not having to bitch about it happily and seems like crying out loud doesnt make me feel any better.

6 comments:

Ping said...

Oh! He is really an &^%#$#^.

SuLee said...

yalah!! i angry until dunno what to do!

rightmywrong said...

what kinda fucker is that...
fucking loser..

SuLee said...

i know!! that field usually have alot of dogs running around at that time of the day but because he was playing kite, they all had to be leashed up (coz is not a dog park)

loser is right!! Pooky is just a tiny dog..

HappySurfer said...

Oh my! That's so terrible. Why was his kite on the ground? Shouldn't kites be up in the sky? I guess he needs kite-flying lessons.

SuLee said...

hahaha, he was like this is not a dog park, is a soccer field,

"are u playing soccer?" i responded

and he said "YEA!"

"NO! you are 'FLYING KITE'"

no skill one lah him, i think that remark pissed him off and thats why he kicked Pooky