Friday, July 27, 2007

things are gonna be better!!

Its been a hectic, hectic week, or should I say weeks





busy busy with work......I know this entry is coming when i complained about how bored I was at work.





actually is more than just work load. Work term is coming to the end and for the longest time, i was really worried about: "whats next?"





on top of that dealing with the dresses. GOSH!





felt like i was taken for a kiddy train ride.....









into the tunnel
over the bridge

But then i thought again, all these are suppose to be a beautiful experience.
then this hit me - the most important thing is - we are gonna celebrate our love, we gonna make it official. It is stressful but I still want to enjoy every single of this experience.
the most MOst important thing is, I am the luckiest woman in the world,
I probably havent said this enough.......
I love you darling, sooo sooo much!


6 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

My dear, all these stresses and dresses... don't forget it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing, and it will be so worth it in the end, esp. when you look back on it in the years to come.

And really, what could be more beautiful than celebrating your love for each other, whither in a formal way or otherwise.

So happy for you!

*hugs*

rightmywrong said...

Yup the most important thing is to enjoy the experience...i'm having lots of stress too..so hang in there...=) you are not alone

man pooky is getting bigger!!!! or darryl is getting smaller??? hehehe

SuLee said...

oh im only on my first step, picking up dress, not to mention other planning, hall deco, florist, wine,liquor, other accessories.

but hey that is not the only thing that is stressing me out right now. coming to the end of work term, worried bout my career, like whats next?

sigh anyway! I will enjoy the experience, of coz !:) and it will only get better! We are on the same boat meme, except you are infront of the beat so you gone through what Im about to go through. Haha Darryl shrink a little and Pooky is big! (for a terrier)



Kenny- Thanks for your support. and exactly! celebrating our love for each other. I duwan a perfect wedding, but I want a BEAUTIFUL one...:) actually, im thinking if I should invite few of the friends that i met in blogsphere

Kenny Mah said...

That's the way it should be... not so much a "perfect" wedding (nothing is perfect, truly) but a BEAUTIFUL one for all the years to come...

Should you invite blogger friends? Better look at your total guest list first... these sorta things can be very tedious wan. Either way, I'll be there in spirit if not in person. :)

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hahah get a wedding planner..should be easy rite?

SuLee said...

my cousin used to be one, but she's extremely busy helping her husband right now, i hope she could arrange something for me.

the thing is i cant think of anything else i can do now...

arg, anyway enough about the wedding...now just gotto focus on losing some weight, and vising ur website always make me hungry :)