Friday, July 06, 2007

bring them on! I will do better next time

had a bad day at work, took me quite a while to figure out the comm automation tool, lotsa roak blocks, but hey I learned more things ")

One issue that I been really trying to work on - my confidence level, i think it had gotten worse since I am the "foreigner" of this land running by the community who used to be the foreigner many many years ago.

Anyway - it was brought to my attention again today, I need to booze it, cant get to get intimated even though i was so sure about my work. Once that question with higher level of tone "ARE YOU SURE!?" , i dunno maybe im new in the team.

I am not exactly getting treated with the "right tone" by certain ppl, but like Godfather said " it is strictly business". This is another good chance to also show my professionalism.

I was told there will be a position available soon - "please apply"

I will - this job is very challenging, my technical skill, my troubleshooting skill which is very very limited as well as my people skill.

Is not necessarily easy , it is another challenge , I believe I will gain alot from this challenging experience.

2 comments:

HappySurfer said...

Go for it, Su Lee. If you don't try, you'll never know. Right?

SuLee said...

yes i will definitely try, thank you :)