Thursday, December 06, 2007

Are you in Facebook yet?

The company that im currently working on..........(or will be sticking around for two more weeks), has over 300 employees in 3 buildings.

and im telling you all the big bosses are in facebook! and it puzzles me, is that because............

1. we are all IT nerds and spending too much time on the internet?
2. is a trend to EVERBODY!
3. they joined to spy on us if we are "facebook" ing during work? (COZ we all DO!)

well because big bosses are usually friends with big bosses and so the possibility of reason 3 is pretty slim.

5 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

I am most certainly on Facebook and yeah, I've already blocked my bosses from "seeing" me, hehe.

Hmm... gonna search for you and add you now.. hehe.

zewt said...

all contributing in boosting the founder's wealth.

SuLee said...

kenny mah : I cant block my boss! he poked me when he joined and I added him....plus he's a cool boss anyway and they did a survey on 100 ppls "what did you do you do during work that is not work" and facebook is one of them.

zewt : god bless the founder! brilliant! are you in facebook too!?

rightmywrong said...

I am so addicted! I think it's cool to have boss in there as well....at least you get to see the cheekiness side of him! hehehe

SuLee said...

hhahaa im addicted too!! but im an internet addict anyway.