Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Another Vet bill from Lex

Hi, my name is Lex, i'll be one year old next month




I just ate a big bag of hershey kiss chocolate (with the tin foil wrappers)


They are soooooooooooooo gooooood! and yummy! mom left them in the car and i got them all!!

Thats why Im here........ They gave me medicine, they gave me drop to make me vomit but I still cant -Doctor said im the 2% who still failed to vomit after taking the drop

Yup! my lovely dog cost me $170 ! but is my fault, I shouldnt leave the chocolate in the car



but the two hours in the waiting area was not fun, I saw few pet owners with their tears and they just look devastated!



Gosh, is hard for me to leave them for two months, ill be missing them so much !!


why cant dogs live as long as human!?


Lex was hyper all night, he hardly gotten any sleep and kept walking around the room, but he's fine now - still no throwing up or anything like that *shrug*


7 comments:

rightmywrong said...

bummer, nvrmind....as long as Lex is fine..=) One time I left a MCD's apple pie in the car and odie ate it...but he was so smart cuz he didn't eat the wrapper...it was in million pieces!It's nvr easy being a "parent"...haih...

Kenny Mah said...

Gosh, Lex is SOOOO cute! I can just devour him, haha... okay, maybe not devour him. Goodness knows what you will do to me if I did... :P

SuLee said...

meme
oh gosh, apple pie is ok..Lex got half of the pak zam kai (steamed chicken) from our dinning table one time. and lots more i lost count...im considering of getting him insurance

kenny
Maybe you SHOULD!! take that little demon of our hands, we ll cry for days but we ll be fine...hahaa

NONO I TAKE THAT BACK!

rightmywrong said...

personally i think that pet insurance isnt that worthy because usually u only get back like 10% of the total bill...but every month you pay them like $20+ (thats how much i paid)..take into consideration your dog does not fall sick every month..choi! When Odie had cancer, we paid $1x,xxx amount of money but all we got back was $3k. We paid the insurance company for 6 years already. We felt so cheated.

But of course thats our own case. I'm not sure how it works in canada . odie was insured by this insurance company www.petinsurance.com

SuLee said...

oh really!? gosh i think you will need to pay 30-40$ every month - im not aware only 10% coverage...mmm must find out more

Kenny Mah said...

The Big Bad Kenny is sharpening his long, white teeth now... *growlssss*

"I'm home, honey! Where's supper?"

*evilsss grinsss*

SuLee said...

oh yeah, that dog will feed you for weeeeeekss!!!