Saturday, December 08, 2007

is the end of the year guys

Last night we attended the last event of the year - Xmas party.

great food, good friends, we had a blast!


Im gonna miss you guys...



my prince and I


So much mixed emotion rigth now, two more weeks and ill leave the company (again!) i remembered it wasnt a good feeling last year, and i know this year will be worse because I actually made good friends - Ada, Shane, Orion, Matt, Dennis

sighh....this sucks! but i have something to look forward to i guess...

thats right - the big party next month!

I ve been having dilemma and debate between myself and I.

myself says : once in a life time, go all out

I says: Do you really wanna blast the saving for the past year on just a 3 hours dinner? seriously, spending 6000 just on venue deco? where is the logic? that is dumb!


gosh!! im seriously fighting now........

bottom line is, I got my man........my perfect guy. And is all about the marriage, not the wedding isnt it? He has seriously tried all he could to give me my dream wedding, although he is leaning more to "I" than "myself".... I know I am demanding, I want this and that, but you still put up with me and try to give me everything.....

and I want to say Thank You darling....

2 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

"I got my man........my perfect guy. And is all about the marriage, not the wedding isnt it? He has seriously tried all he could to give me my dream wedding ..."

Aww, gosh, you know what a big mush bucket I am. This just makes me wanna hug you... so happy for you two, dear. :D

SuLee said...

big mush bucket? haha thanks Kenny,

hey I tried to go to your blog and I ve got an account, and tried to go to you blog but brings me to wordpress.com everytime!

did you hide your blog or something.............?