Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dont you wish...........

I had never pay attention to Victoria Secret fashion shows or models. I know they have both sexy and quality lingerie line.

and seriously, most VS models are from Brazil, Australia or Europe. I know i sound like a man but they are seriously HOT! and I wish Im that HOT TOO!! hahaha

I know you guys probably going to say - this is why there are girls out there are starving themselves, having eating disorder.

but but, if you could be that gorgeous!!! even starving yourself doesnt make you that gorgeous...




Here are the Victoria Secret Angels

wiki page says :" Victoria Secret Angels are the most visible members of the modeling team and are the spokespersons for Victoria's Secret."


Karolina Kurkova - Czech Republic



Selita Ebanks - Cayman Island


Adriana Lima - Brazil



Alessandra Ambrosio - Brazil




Miranda Kerr - Australia
(my favorite angel!)


Izabel Goulart -Brazil





AND..............Last but not least



Heidi Klum - Germany






I watch the show over and over again, like WOW!

2 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

Bah! Supermodels --- so passé... or so I thought till I laid eyes on Alessandra. My goodness gracious... do they even build girls like that anymore? Excuse me while I grab my tonsils off from the floor. Ahem.

SuLee said...

they are all gorgeous!! you paid more attention to Alessandra because of that close up perfect shot.

There ve always been this stereotype - models are stupid, but really we shouldnt judge.