Sunday, December 09, 2007

Cream of broccoli

I love soup......and i ve been always amazed with the western soup

roast potato
corn chowder
cream of broccoli
chicken noodle
beef barley

ohh so many of them! and I always thought is sooo complicated to make them

As I was saying, I visited cousins' blog and she had the recipe for cream of broccoli - and is simple! I didnt know - I dont even need to buy anything from the store- pretty much have everything in my kitchen besides cream.


and it turned out great! - just cant drink too much of it coz is too rich and I made a big pot! Thanks swee for the recipe, and any of you interested to try out check her site!



i know im greedy, that piece of garlic toast is huge!

2 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

Cream soup and hot, toasty garlic bread! Sighs... who could ask for more? :)

Save me some? Hehe.

SuLee said...

gosh read your comment too late! is all GONE!!

i will make you some if there is such chance in the future..who knows right!?