Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa baby ~ I ve been a really aweful good girl

Today, darling called and asked if I would like to move to Vancouver.

3 years ago, i would ve been jump and said "YES" without thinking about it. But I dunno about now.

Isnt it amazing how our goal changed throughout just 3 years? Im not sure if that is a good thing. well, actually it can really mean two things

1. You are a trooper and achieved the goals you set for urself just couple of years ago
2. You are growing throughout the years and still at the changing phase.

Actually is true - you could be wanting different things in just 3 years, I admit at most times, I am still my own baby, I love to play and I act like a child.

I love life with no responsibility, no worries, no stress.... unfortunately, those are inevitable in life.....

NO? not quite.....well you will be called a bump if you still living life like that in ur adulthood.


I was having a little chat with Marcus - my uni course mate and we were just talking about things in school "oh remember this prof and that prof did that " and had a good laugh.

that seriously freaked me out, I remember doing this with my high school friends not too long ago. and now im doing it with my uni mate?

and Thanks to my sister's msn message " hey i was looking at your facebook pictures, you looked so different and i felt like i havent seen you in long time - you look like a 27 years old woman now"

IM NOT EVEN 27 yet!?

guess my point is........my point is.............

I duwanna grow old!!

these days, when i see kids, babies. I had this rush in me. like I wanna have one right away. After having Pooky and Lex, i mean my love for them is so much ! so overwhelming.....what about when I have kids?

why if I gave everything I have to them and they are gone when they are independent enough - just like me leaving my mother...

cant fear too much - i seriously dunno where this is going.........


ha! im out then, peace!

2 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

Whoa.. whoa... steady, girl. Don't let all these things get to you. One step at a time, no? :)

SuLee said...

hahha i know, *breath ~ breath~*