Monday, December 17, 2007

Is been a pretty good year

Is another Monday, and its actually the last Monday I have to work before I find myself a full time job.

Kinda sad, Yesterday Ada invited us to her place for Dinner, in fact she invited us months ago, for what purpose? I dunno, she just would like to take us out.

Turned out, they threw us a surprise party for our wedding, gosh seriously, having them messed with my heart like that makes it even harder for me to leave the team .

I love them till bits, honestly another part of me will be more at ease knowing that I will come back to having income, Im just picturing my bank account will be empty in March, and it ll all roll back to my starving student period of time.


I kept telling myself,

  • maybe is the wrong timing................
  • maybe god is doing this because he had a plan - a perfect job that I will enjoy so much lining up for me in the future, and make all these worth while..........

I mean life is not smooth sailing all the time? honestly looking back I ve been fortunate, two years back..............

  • I went back home for a 6 weeks long vacation and came back to an interview and job offer.
  • Then went back to School, found an awesome team for our year end project.
  • Went to Mexico for a luxury trip without having to pay for hotel and food.
  • Came back from Mexico and had another job offer
  • till now, here I am......going back in less than two weeks, have my fun wedding and romantic honeymoon, and get to hang out for few days in London with my best friends! (which we ve been talking about it for years)

Is been a pretty good year for me. Is only fair that I will be going through the bumper ride after the two more months fun I will be having.

but u know what, watever man, hopefully things will get straighten out when the time comes.




3 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

Reading your entry, I can tell you are grateful for all the good things that has come to you, and this quiet counting of blessings would surely ensure more to come.

It's been a great year for me too, ups and downs included, and I can't help but feel 2008 will be even better for all of us. :D

SuLee said...

guess im trying to tell myself that i ve been lucky coz is been smooth sailing for me the past year, and i deserve some rough ride??

rightmywrong said...

u get all my blessings and luck gurl..life is full of ups and downs, in and out, left and right, just enjoy the process and you should do just fine ;) dont forget you have your two "sons" and your hubby to sayang you all the way..hehe

went for my first round of interview today...i think i did ok..second one is technical and presentation..wtf..have to do presentation....really cannot believe it...third one is going to be some interview with the CEO or something...arggghhh.....trying to hang on here...feel like a mad dog now...

ok lets not bore you to death with my interview saga...haha...

dont worry dear, you have my support...go on, go become the most lovely and beautiful bride first..;) dont think of unnecessary things...going to London? Im so jealous..wish i could just pack my bag and go..missing that damn place..someday someday =)