Saturday, February 24, 2007

bathroom's collections

I know this might sounds like a weird hobby - but I had just uploaded the pictures that had been taken with my cell phone and noticed I took whole bunch of pictures from the restaurant bathrooms or street toilet booth.

Tonight - at Santiago's

Are we (women) really "Chili padi" ? - so how do you explain the cactus for men?
I stood outside for the longest time to figure out which one should I enter - not that I have problem with my sexuality but...(ar nvm!) If it wasnt for the macho gesture of the cactus, it would ve taken me longer....



erotic painting above the toilet bowl and in the mirror (teeeheee!)


A month or two ago at Cactus Club - and I have a reason for that, is the exotic foot flush!
(strip - sit - DO - and step!)



street toilet booth only for men - only available on weekend nights, u know, booze night..
I ve seen it being kicked down, eeeeewwwwww!!



This was taken a month b4 xmas when we were picking out the new puppy - the one in darling's hands was the chosen one, but after benjo's incident, Karen decided to keep this puppy which resembled Benjo the most - and of coz we got Ching :)


Pooky being all manja

After Pooky barked and chased away a customer in the store today, that was the deciding point that we had to do something about it. We got him a bark collar, not the useless spray collar but the shock collar! (cost freaking 150$!!!!)

Hate to see him yelp but thats the best solution - at one point i could see he was lifted up from the ground a little bit , ouch! but he learned and well behaved now! (thats right after only less than 12 hours)

Please keep it up boy, so that we can take that off soon....

Love you...

2 comments:

Ss Lee said...

street toilet booth!!!

that's something new to me. hehehe.

SuLee said...

i know!! i guess there been too many drunks pissing all around the street thats why the authority had to do that! otherwise Sundays will stink!