Thursday, February 15, 2007

Your Intelligence...

So I was told - the experiment yesterday was all about how fast my brain correlated to my gesture respond. For example, it should be faster for me to grab the stick whenever i see a blue beer mug on the screen as grabbing the stick is a gesture of holding a beer mug, but I should be slower when I see a green beer mug as grabbing a ball is supposingly completely irrelevant - and the other way round when I see a frying pan. I guess that kind of make sense except that I kept gotten flashes of "TOO SLOW" towards the end of it as the caffeine wore off....

Human mind is very interesting isn't it?

and Did you know...

Your intelligence has nothing to do with your personal favorite color.

Your intelligence will decline with increment of degree of parental rigidity

or

Average TV viewing (gasp!)


or

Alcoholism (GASP!!!)

or

Number of siblings!

Guess my point is, yes certain people were born with higher IQ but most of "it" is developed through process of life - for example the opportunities given, and do you take advantage of them?

no no the point that I really really trying to make here is " liking pink doesn't mean that I am dump, Ok?", so stop the stereotype already!

2 comments:

zewt said...

after all the talking... the only point you wanna make is you liking pink huh...?

SuLee said...

YES!!!