Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's day

Besides the fact that i am very much interested in psychology course, whats even better is they have all the studies research for students to sign up, if you be the guinea pig for each study you will earn some credit as a reward for participation. 10 credits = 1 free grade !

The first one I participated was very interesting, I was suppose to find the suspect who convicted into a break in crime. But today.....all I did was if i see green , i suppose to grab the metal ball with my right hand on my left and if i see blue, grab the metal stick with my left hand on my right. I was just doing that gesture for the whole freaking half an hour!!!! gosh! but is valentine's day im in good mood.

what sucks the most is after exchanging gift and romantic dinner, I have to get back to my books.what a pooper eh!?

Once again, pooky ate whole bunch of chocolate from the chocolate basket, while we were "busy". I honestly dunno what to do with him.

Happy Valentine's day all.



2 comments:

rightmywrong said...

I spent my vday doing my research last night =S

dangerous for pooky to eat chocolate..bad doggie!

SuLee said...

i know! thats why i was so upset with him! he could easily be poisoned