Wednesday, February 07, 2007

from a birthday card to...

Another birthday card from my bestest friend - kelly teh! on the card there was a word "YOUNGER" for me to rub on it, who knows? maybe miracle will happen :D

What had I archieved in the past 5 years? now it actually got me thinking...

there were several huge changes in my life, was it how I woul like it to happen, well yea sort of just in different order. But overall, I am content - except that my career is still a question mark.


went to a career fair today, and I really felt lost in there - now this is it, all the promises to mom and darling. "When I get a job I want to......" Plus got some bad news about Schneider hiring status. sighhh..

I did come across an interesting job in one of the booth though - as an Interlligence officer, as in a spy or CIA in the states. oooo, that will be exciting!

watched Jackass 2 the movie, oh gosh gosh gosh, these boys are probably millionaires but the things they would do, do they actually feels good after those "stunts" , maybe is the sense of achievement like "DUDE! did u see that? oh...F*** that was gnarly"

at the end of the movie there was this warning "the stunts u ve just seen were performed by professionals, please do not do this at home bla bla bla" - and I asked out loudly " is that what they call themselves? professional stunt men?"

but they are pretty funny though, haha

No comments: