Friday, February 23, 2007

thats right, Im a loser...

I can officially declare today as the worst day of pig's year ( so far ), this is it! I screwed up sooooooo bad in the interview, totally blew it - never in my life have I performed so badly, never!

Rushed to the car right after the interview and b4 I could reach there, my tears was streaming out too, I know this sounds like im such a wimp - "Oh so you failed an interview, u cried~ STOP BEING SUCH A BABY!!"

well..is not so much about not standing a chance to be hired. It just hit me that im such a big failure.

I was given a pen and paper and supposed to declare a 10 integer array, and build any loop with initial stage zero..I was holding the pen shaking - when it comes to programming Im a total retard, some how got the first question right and followed by creating a for loop, when I almost got it right, i crossed them all out and started a while loop and got stuck. JUST A FREAKING FOR LOOP and him starring at my shaky hand and paper definitely did not help !!!

Seriously, being a final year student in engineering, and of all the things that I had LEARNED? at THIS stage, i could only call myself a loser! I mean my younger sister could score a complicated exclusive nor gate question within 10s - in an interview too!!

and when he asked "what makes me a strong candidate - I started blabbing about how I wanted to join the organization and followed by

me: " believe me, you will see me there one day!"
P : " oh? did someone offer you a job there or something?"
me: " oh nono, Im sorry I dunno why did i say that ... but i mean im really pump up about joining you company"

*long pia!*

I felt a big rush in my head everytime i think about how bad it went....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont beat ur self up so bad baby..all it was, was just a bad interview thats all. We've all gotten our share of it.Relax

rightmywrong said...

yeah you still stand a chance! Don't feel so bad about it..im sure everyone has had their fair share of bad interviews, trust me..

zewt said...

like i said... do better next time lor.

SuLee said...

is not about one bad interview - now im glad it happened coz it hit me big time, and made me realized something.

well anyway, thanks guys