Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chaos

Its chinese new year's eve (除夕夜)- China town was busy busy, we already bought 80$ worth of grocery last night and still needed two trips to china town. Now I understood what my mom was saying - " tee tee buey tee buey, ming kia kana buey beh liao ani kuan, wah keh nee xiang kah ai pah jian kai yam liow" ( I kept buying and buying is like never ending, cny for me is like storing up food upon war)

But of coz my case isnt as extreme as hers. Better yet, darling suggested we should do "steamboat" , so senang lah, just buy all the balls, meat, etc...kan tak payah masak? So I carried hundreds of bags in my hands + Pooky, and I noticed he was doing his squating pose, So i dragged him hopefully we could make another block to reach the store. BUT NO! he really had to go and finally did it under the tree - GOD DAMN IT! I had to drop those heavy bags and pick up after him. So we kept walking and one of the plastic bag decided to fail on me and all my cans and kun tao started falling off on the street, gosh I was so frustrating!! I had to drop those bags again and pick them up. Can you picture me with messy hair and clumsily picking up those kun tao?

Gosh! I cant picture the cny when I have kids....is going to be chaos!

I happened to come across a maggie mee contest and saw those TV commercials few days ago, so I finally bought some maggie mee from china town "asam laksa" and "kari" flavor + Yeo's air tebu - wahhhhh feeeel so at home, it was the most satisfying lunch I havent had in a long long time.

and I dunno if this is good luck? I smelled something funky and tried to look around the store floor to check if pooky pooped somewhere, (yes again!), turned out! i stepped kao si!! and ironically I felt happy coz I think that means I will be having good fortune in coming pig's year. teeeheee!

4 comments:

rightmywrong said...

haha gong xi fa chai! Ya "see wai choi"(shit is luck)=P

SuLee said...

yea man, banlat last night was a blast, we got your message when we got home, but didnt hv your number.. email us?

Gong xi fah chai to you too!

SuLee said...

yea man, banlat last night was a blast, we got your message when we got home, but didnt hv your number.. email us?

Gong xi fah chai to you too!

Ss Lee said...

i didnt know step kao si will bring good luck. hehe.

happy new year!!!