Thursday, February 01, 2007

damn!

Once again, is freaking hard to get my ass of the bed this morning, i was 15 mins late for the class!! (usually was just 10)... sneaked in the class dragging my sleepy head, tried so hard not to fall asleep and concentrade, oh gosh tat was hard, for such an interesting class and good teacher - why does it have to be scheduled at 830 in the morning!!??

not that i have not try going to bed early...I dunno maybe is the hormon...

have only one hour b4 work, and i had to run few errands in school, one of them is printing off my lab report and hand it in, once again i sneaked in a computer lab when computer science class just about to start, when i was lepaking around the printer waiting for my report, I felt the whole class was starring at me coz the teacher made some comment about : "if ur not in csc 100, please leave and do not print from this lab coz it doesnt require u to print anything yet"

gosh i felt like digging a hole and jump right in there, so I shhuuu the printer to work faster and gotten my ass out!

and what is this about people with their 3 or 5 Cs - i mean congratulation that you just bought a house with ur love one, but but...gosh i really dunno what to say.

somehow we all are depending on these "luxuries", ur sparkling spotless house , the nice sport car sitting in ur garage(undriven). Theres this saying from this movie " The things you own will end up owning you!", really come to think about it.....For some reason, messy dirty house with dishes piling in the sink and books flowing all around the floor works better for me.

ay, who am i to say.

1 comment:

SuLee said...

oppps i could no longer cover my laziness butch *blush*

hahaha, love my "relaxing" style?