Thursday, March 29, 2007

better vacation

hahso yea, i came back and she was crying on the bed apologising, and i felt bad for leaving her behind. so we were good again.

next day, i got bad bad food poisoning from, im guessing the sushi bar. i didnt feel like going out. and she wanted to go to the beach. and i cant go, but then i went downtown to buy medicines and use the internet service to check on job status, or chill and chat with darling etc...(with a toilet roll in my bag =P)

Felt better after the medication and i did some shopping too! got a necklace carved in my name and met this very nice mexican who sent me allll the songs i want through bluetooth to my phone while waiting for my necklace to be carved.

came back and realised that my money 150$US (which i kept at the back of my jeans pocket) and ipod were gone. yea..this vacation is getting better isnt it? reported to the hotel and there were two security guards searched through all the room and didnt find anything...


and today went to chichen itza, we fought and apparently , here goes..

"I felt sorry that you had to step onto a used condom but we didnt do that on purpose so I dont think is my fault. And if you dont like us doing it in the room it is ur responsibility to use ur voice"

can you believe that!?

yup, im sleeping in another room, and vacation just getting better.

4 comments:

zewt said...

ahhh... you should have gone into the room with the french... that would have been something positive... no? hah!

SuLee said...

hahha i dunno about that man...

SuLee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rightmywrong said...

geee, im so sorry gurl...take it easy kay? As long as you are safe...don't even let that specimen ruin your vacation