Monday, March 26, 2007

You wouldnt believe what happened last night.

I was dragged to a club after gotten so drunk at the lobby - after paying 20usd to get it, it was packed with spring breakers from all over the place...gosh!

Melissa brought a guy home and i remembered jokingly said that she could kick me out of the room if she needed it and which i kept my ¨promise ¨

i brought my blanket and slept at the lobby, after half an hour of deeply asleep, i was waken up by these two french men who just came back from party asking y m i sleeping in the lobby - after explaining to them they tried n tried to get me to go to their room!! like wtf? so i started telling them love story about me and Darling - and they are still trying! then finally gave up and asked how my fren looked like, is she wild, is she open??? gosh am i suppose to pimp like fucking 5 ´clock in the morning?!?! Then these two french women showed up and they started talking in the language that i dont understand on the place i was sleeping!! FUCK man!!

anyway i got so tired and after breakfast, i called the room, twice, and rang the door bell but nobody answered, so i had to get the bell boy to open up for me, and i went to bed - hadnt completely fall asleep but heard them doing it again right beside me!!! how gross is that!?!?! that was not cool at all man! and i woke up at 10 am stepped onto a used condom beside my bed! this had completely ruined my vacation...i mean dont do it on the bed im sleeping !!! i dun even wanna fucking stay in that room anymore , im sitting in the an internet cafe downtown, grumpy, tired, sleepy, burnt and this is turning into my worst vacation ever!

When im back , im sooo requesting a room change!

6 comments:

zewt said...

oooookaaayyyy.... your friend quite wild aint it?

so those french guys were trying to get themselves into the room too? by the way.... you're not in UK now?

SuLee said...

no those french guys trying to get me into their ROOM!

No im in Cancun, Mexico for holiday...

rightmywrong said...

omigod!!!!=O

I have no words to comment WTF! Who the fuck is that melissa...where did she come from...jesus tak tau malu ke

im so fucking sorry that this has happened to you..two ppl getting on it while you were sleeping on the bed next to them ..you should have used your phone to record it you know..u gonna be rich! hehehehe

anyhow, don't let that ruin your vacation..it's a vacation, you gotta enjoy it!

okay ciao, my vacation coming soon ;)

SuLee said...

oh this vacation is just getting "better" and "better"....

zewt said...

mexico??? for holiday??? you're damn freaking fortunate arent you?

SuLee said...

yes i guess i am, but at this point i seriously wished i was never here though