Monday, March 05, 2007

Suki and Roxy me up!

Last night - Suki me up!


I know these days I have too much to talk and share...sometime up to two entries a day.

boy Im on FIRE!! which is good that means my life is not boring ...things been constantly happening - good or bad.

Anyway - Yoko and Naoki returned from Mexico and Cuba yesterday and they showed us some pictures...my oh my! Gorgeous! somehow one of the hotels they were staying overbooked them, thus they had to find somewhere else - however, this hotel willing to compensate on giving them one week free stay on their next visit, im talking about ocean view hotel with private beach!!!

Obviously they wont be back for a while so now they are working on transferring that to Darling's name - if it works!! yooooooohoooooooooooooo!!

SO back to my initial intention to write this entry - Yoko cooked us excellent Sukiyaki dinner. With the Tequila brought back from Mexico ( sooooooo smooth, I never had such good tequila before ) - it turned out to be a pretty good night...


Let the pictures do the talking.... ( p/s : I did a bad job editing, please click to enlarge)


Cooking, I was stealing recipe..teeehee!

Battle in the kitchen - as you can see it can only fit 4 person at one time


the Feast...


Yoko showing us how to eat, first dip into raw egg and eat with rice...(but I wasnt concentrating)

Last but not least - fruits margaritas! notice in the tequila bottle, theres a bamboo worm - dont panic that thing didnt crawl in there, is the way they made their tequila, gross but hey is booze!

and is gooood boooze!




Today - Roxy me up!

We wanted to go whale watching - but there wasnt any boat going out today coz no on sign up for it. I got all pumped up and excited to go, what a bummer!

but hey hey, the day got even better!! I felt like a tourist in Victoria today, walk around government street having rogers ice -cream...Then we walked pass Quiksilver, of coz i will grab this chance to go "look look see see"


Ended up me and Yoko spent about an hour in that store..hehehe


I got whole bunch of goodies!! for excellent deal!

comfy QS reversible toque for 15.99, Roxy hoodie for 29.99



This is the whole intention of checking QS out , to get myself a new pair of shoes

Originally these Roxy shoes is going for 60, but i paid 19.99 - (look how comfy inside)

Yoko got the same pair too but in dark brown, we both now have two pairs of same Roxy shoes, thats right! TWO PAIRS!




Darling got himself a new runner too!

After shopping we walked to John's place (who serves the best breakfast in town) to have lunch , with breakfast menu. Chorizo egg benny and grilled chicken panini - sooo goood! ( They were on Yoko - Tomo Arigato gozhaimas)


It was so good that i forgot to take pictures... =P





Have you seen one of these?
Thats taken outside of the governor house on Rockland street there were were big pond with many mandarin ducks swimming in there, sometime they might cross the street!


6 comments:

rightmywrong said...

wow you guys always having a good time eh ;)

The shoes r so nice leh, better than UGG...talking about UGG, i'm not a big fan..=D

You know mandarin ducks bring good luck to lovers..hehe

SuLee said...

yea they do, Darryl's store used to sell them and they are very popular for wedding present.

UGG? I tak tau... yea soon enough everybody gonna be leaving - and we gonna be back to work, gym, dinner and dvd night - which is pretty nice too :)

rightmywrong said...

yeah UGG is something like dat but usually boot...have some faux fur..but quite expensive!

hey thats not bad at all..unlike me, gosh everyday read read read! Thanks again for forwarding the survey ;)

SuLee said...

ur most welcome :)

Anonymous said...

I took that picture of the Duck Crossing sign! HAHA... the tequila drinks looked WONDERFUL!

SuLee said...

I KNOWW !!! I stole it off facebook! teehee!

with the worm, really? last night i drank the last shot, and when i pour them out, the worm just slided out...eeeewwwww!!