Friday, March 02, 2007

Have you ever met one of those....?

Its another Friday - whooo ray! I always love Friday, esp the Friday where you officially finished with all your midterms!

So as usual we will sit down together and have our final year project meeting. (we do that almost everyweek) - to think that 5 of us in one project and meet up every week, our project should be flying or at least on track.

But NO! coz we got too many talkers in the group - meeting doesnt mean you going to get ur work done, of coz there are one or two guys that's pounding on coding and researching...

Having one or two of those peoples who comes to meeting and questioning other's work and commenting on how they should change this and that ...thats FREAKING PISSING ME OFF!!
Yea ok, so why dont you make the changes - and he ll spend half an hour or more if necessary to push back! HEY aneh! ur not the only one have midterms ok? all of us do! I felt bad for Harun..

I wish i could help more but as i mention Im a retard when it comes to coding - Thus im in charge of hardware and designing the website. So today we finally split up in two teams - software and hardware, when I asked him " So which one are u in? "

he STILL never gives an answer! "um, i can help with both...."

"Ummm, why dont you just kiss my ass!?!?"

There will be some challenges coming up for me, coz i ve picked up the task of programming the IC chip. Should be pretty simple but still, steep learning curve for me -well I gotto start somewhere right? "stealing" or "copying" others code in the past 3 years is not bring me anywhere....and has finally or came and bite me in the ass....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello babe, how are you? Miss you.. Write me an email.......
YH

SuLee said...

HEY!! Im very well...finishing school, so cant wait to work!!!

will write to you soon..