Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Will Lex be gone?

So yeah, I had posted an ad to sell Lex - because apparently everybody in the house dislike him. I know how darling feels - he felt like he's betraying Pooky - and he always said Pooky will always be the only one - and I hated it when he said "your dog, your dog!" - It is our dog, I know i promise to take bigger responsibility - but Lex is so much more easier to train compared to Pooky.

And I cant stand the look from Pooky when we were cuddling with Lex.

But yesterday and today, they are bonded - they ve been playing and do everything together...

sure he's a puppy and he chews on everything - but thats our fault coz we didnt get him a chew toy! sometime he had accidents at home, but he mostly did it on the paper.

arg, i dunno, I havent really got time to spend with them as Im so busy with my project. If someone responds to that ad and willing to pay the money - Lex will be gone then?

I love him to bits but whats the point if im the only one? think of this as a second child, will you love him less because ur first child will always be the one? NO? as parent we should share the love equally. Pooky had to learn to share the attention and love his little brother too.

Im not in a good mood today - just read about a friend's post bout his mom - stay strong z.

I was told that Greeks are very nice, very "Asian" as Kelly described. Im lucky to have D to help me with my project.

4 comments:

rightmywrong said...

sorry to hear that. maybe give them more time? it has just been few days after all...they need time to be with each other...take them out more everyday

SuLee said...

it ll be hard for me to give him up, i mean he's so attached to me!

i dont think ill be able to, they are actually playing more now, i just need darryl to love him too

rightmywrong said...

oh come on that dude needs to share his love a little bit!=P

SuLee said...

I guess it takes longer time for Lex to bond with Darryl compare to bonding with Pooky..but he's liking him more and more now..