Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Roxy from head to toes

IM SO OUT OF CONTROL!!!!




so sorry my sweet sweet (sweet as a big bar of chocolate) darling and thank you so much! I promise I wont go shopping for the next 3 months, love you....



But but how can u resist these prices??


fleece hoodie - Was 78, now 29.99 | belt - was 43, now 9.99 | cute pink top = Was 45, now 15.99


Roxy watch more than half off!

Shoes - was 53, now 29.99


I mean it will be a sin not to.........

Thank goodness,

I came home to this message in my answering machine....

"Hi, this is message for Nicole: Nicole Im BS calling from Schneider Electric hardware department,Im not sure if this is the right number. I got your resume forwarded to me by PV from the Co-op position you applied sometime ago. Can you please give me a call because there might be an opening in the summer in our department and I also got your resume here from a full time position you applied months ago, and seemed you expressed quite some interest in our company. So yeah, give me a call and we can coordinate about that. Thanks, have a good day! "

yay!! im so happy to hear from them...but duwanna put in too much hope in case I got disappointed again...


Kawaii Yoko, we both now got 3 pairs of same shoes and 1 same fleece hoodie - Naoki might think im a bad influence to her mother...hehe

Kawaii Pooky! ( in T position chewing on his pig's ear)

2 comments:

rightmywrong said...

shopping is not a sin, it's therapy =) a feel good factor all girls should enjoy hehe

good luck with interview ;) you can do it geh! add oil, olive oil perhaps? last longer? hehe

i'm amazed with small dogs because they can spread their legs in whatever positions that they desire..so ging right?

SuLee said...

hahaha, therapy indeed, Im soooo happy these few days! feeling good, feeling pretty wearing all my new stuff... I dont even know if i get an interview, he just wanted to talk i guess....

anyway, thanks!