Thursday, March 08, 2007

can u take a shower at work?

I had started my side "career" ever since i first started set foot in Canada - House cleaning and baby sitting because I was under the table then and these jobs are very private and good money.

I fell in love so much with the job and i kept it till even now...flexible hours, i could decide when to come and only 3 hours will worth 5 hours of retail work in the mall.

Guess what I did today when I was working for one of my clients? I washed my hair coz she has so much hair product!!! then i blow dry them by turning on the vacuum to cover the noise from the blow dryer - have I gone insane or what? but i smell so good and clean afterwards haha!

I even thought of an excuse just in case she found out, i could tell her " oh i accidentally dip part of my hair to the toilet bowl while bending too forward to wash underneath , so i had to wash my hair!! im sure she'll understand...but m i ever gross or what!?!?!?

But in Schneider, they even have shower room for the employee just incase they wanna go out for a run during lunch time, or alot of them biked to work and wanted to wash away all the smelly sweat b4 start work, what a facility eh?!

And........

Guess what m I gonna be working on for the next little while...


Look how cool this kit is? Theres a rack to go on top of the chip and you can plug in the bus connector and connect to ur computer serial port with a converter - then u are ready to program you chip!!

errrr sorry bout the nerdy talk, good luck to me as I only have two weeks to get this done and I have yet to figure them out. On top of that, Im also incharge of the project website - gosh, stress stress stress!!

No comments: