Monday, January 02, 2006

absolutely exchasuted

Once again, I had to deal with the mess that Pooky left for me at the end of the day, when u dragged ur tired body home and the minute u opened the door, the smell hitted you almost instantly! Yes, you know what im talking about, "THAT" with foot prints all over the bathroom floor is what i hv to deal with every night.

Im seriously immuned to it and i still love him as much...boy what kinda power does he have? never had I be such a dumbass - came home expecting the dirty job and hv absolutely no anger towards him and still give him a nice little kiss after the job is done.

now who said that i cant take care of a dog?

the thought of having him climb up to me n dozed off on my chest just made up for everything....

we officially start moving today, maybe is the kiasuness, by creating the mess, ppls actually have the rush to buy and business was extremely good today, two pieces of furniture gone, and the third one is sold at the end of the day and to be picked up day after tomorrow...

School is starting in two days time. yea, how exciting huh.....but at least ill be getting one more done which is one of my resolutions.

carey rd, carey rd, you are the one keep me moving......

No comments: