Friday, January 27, 2006

late tag

i know this tag has been delayed for quite sometime, my dearie cousin tagged me and she had to explained to me how this work, ok so now im bored....

1. Ramblings
2. Just passing by
3. dDoinkster Speaks
4. My Doggie Life
5. let me out

Then, answer the following questions :

What were I doing 10 years back :
i was in high school, let me count....oh yea i was in form 2, meaning i just shifted from sultan abdul samad to MGS , and i was called "the import" by kelly the bandit!

What were I doing 1 year back :
beginning of the year, i was having one hell of a life time!! so many trips, so much fun back home in malaysia, go read my blog from february onwards till april...then school started.....things go flat , or down......

5 snacks I enjoy...
-cheesecake,
-cheese puffs
-cheese n crackers
-baby carrots
-chips

5 songs I know all the lyrics off my head right now...
errr, national antheme, all my loving, no reply, i wanna hold ur hand,hey jude
hehheheh, old goodies from beatles!!

5 things I would do if I am a millionaire...
-buy a house for me
-buy a nice house for mom n sis
-open a mango boutique in vancouver
shit i think one million is not enough
-invest in some way (god knows wat)
-charity

5 bad habits...
-afternoon nap
-weak determination
-dig my nose
-doing things last minute
-never clean often enough

5 things I love to do...
-win lottery
-lose weight
-play with pooky now!
-go back home for cny
-win lottery again

5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again...
-guys undies
-short mini skirt
-more than 3 inches high hills
-chili red boots
-big pink bow

5 favourite "toys"...
still young meh!

5 things you'd do in 2006 (i added in hehehe)
-bring pooky go camping
-bring pooky go surfing
-lose weight!!
-buy another dog
-study harder


Then you select five people to pass it on :
hah! like i hv more than 5 ppls who's reading my blog, i know...very sad huh
whoever read this loh..

No comments: