Saturday, January 21, 2006

just because....

this is pooky when he did something wrong , and got shit from us
Image hosting by Photobucket

this is darling when he's mad at me.
Image hosting by Photobucket

this is me when i too mou liu n kee hiow! Do i look like 25? no right!haha!
Image hosting by Photobucket



call grandma just now, spoke to aunt n grandma for quite a while, the phone rang for a whole b4 somebody picked up, and the cny songs was blasting loudly at the background....grrrr!!! granny was giving me this lecture , saying when i was back home, i was never home, get it? nagging bout me not spending enough time with family bla bla bla.....i knew who's behind this! IS MOM!!! spoke to her two days ago,

me:" so how's preparation? bought big fish, big prawns n shark fin already?"

mom:" yea im not cooking this year, we r going out for dinner, got shark fin, abalone...."

me: " wahhhhhhhh, i think in the past 25 years! (ahem! revealed my age) this is the first time u are eating out for reunion dinner? AND I WONT BE HOME!!"

mom: " yea la, this year did abit better mahh,, soooo! wat time is ur flight huh, wat time r u arriving on ny's eve?"

me:" huh? wat? im not!! "

mom :" mai keh keh huh ( stop pretending!)"

me: " no im really nott!!!!!"

this is becoz of last year, we gave mom n ying a surprise by coming home two days b4 cny. now she's expecting again.

well sorry but i hv to say, is gonna be a dissapoinment for u guys. awww~ but i will call grandma's on cny n talk to everybody.


 GRRRRRR!!!I SO DAMN WANNA BE HOME!!!!



No comments: