Sunday, January 22, 2006

pooky 's accident swim

oh god, did absolutely nothing this weekend and i got a test on tuesday, im taking the advantage of the fact that is on tuesday so i will have one more day which is tomorrow to do some study.

went out with wei for shopping n lunch today, got mom a birthday present n some good deals from body shop, perfume for 4$! came home bout 530pm n nap again, darling n pooky went out to thetis lake to hv a long walk with jim n nate, came home to me still sleeping n woke me up with the smell of burger king!! mmmmm~ there isnt any burger king in town, the closest r bout 20 mins drive which is where thetis lake is.

darling :" bi!! wake up,(n stick the whopper on my face)"
me :" (BIG SMILE!)"
darling:" pooky went for his first swim just now!"
me: " huh!? WHAT!?IS WINTER!!"
darling:" i know, we were by the lake, jim n me were talking n suddenly we heard the sound *POLOM!* so we turned around n saw pooky swimming there in circle with his eyes freaking big, he was so scared!"
me:" he jumped for swim or he fell down there?"
darling:" he fell down la, he was playing at the edge there"
me:" so did u guys immediately rush home n get towel to dry him out?"
darling:" no we continued went for long walk, n he was running alot , then dry already"
me:" u bad daddy...tsk tsk tsk !"

No comments: