Friday, January 27, 2006

i ve been called

this morning when dr zielinski came in and asked to see me after the class, there was this unpleasent feeling, flash back of elementary school or high school when the teachers asked to see u and u knew u did something wrong.

so I was in panic the entire class, until the pile of assignments last week passed back and i couldnt find mine, i knew exactly what happened, see the thing is, i took this course last year and i ve done the first two assignments had they had been marked, so what i did this year was, liquid-papered the red ink and handed it in, and i did the same thing for assignment two too!!

so he sat down with me n asked if i did my own assignment, so i explained, yes i did but i did it last year bla bla bla, at the end

him: " well i just wanted to make sure u didnt get somebody else n hand it in."
me:" yes i understand, and from assignment 3 onwards , they r untouched"
him:" oh? so u did the same thing for assignment 2 too!? "
me: (nervous laughter)"yes i did"
him:(look dissapointed) " ok, bye!"

phhheeeeeeeeeew! i mean is nice that he cares so much, but now i know im in his black list!!!! ahhhhhh!!! and the fact that he knew i was here last year, he might not give the same or similar exams or midterms which in other words, i couldnt refer to my frens last year mid term!!!

DAMN!

one day b4 i turned....:~(

No comments: