Wednesday, January 04, 2006

OMG!!! I GOT THE BURSARY~

School started today and guess what i ve already dozed off first day of
class, well wat  do u expect, woke up 630 this morning to make
lunch for everybody...and went to bed like 12 something after long day
of work...

soo, took my one hour break to get everything done, update bus passes,
return the stupid laptop case, and now here i am checking how much do I
owe UVIC for tuition fees...

yup fun fun fun....

and guess what all i see in my account thats overdue is $68.48. WTH?? (Pleasantly of coz)

OMG!!!!!!!!!! it just hitted me that I applied for bursary last
semester (thanks to chandler for randomly recommended me to do so), is
like a student grant = free money!!!! and i got it and it took care of
all my tuition fees, all $2615 of them!!!!! wooooooooooooo~~ how i wish
i could do the joey's winner dance right now, i mean is like i just won
a lottery or something!!!!!

happy happy happy!!!

thank you god!!!! im gonna study real hard this semester~~


*****edit*******

OMG!! im dead tired, havent been getting up so early for like a month and worked my ass off till now. zzzzzzzzzzzz....


but the good news is, i sneaked out to oqoqo n got myself a top n pair
of pants (the one i was contemplating over lululemon) but now i got
both!!! *ngek ngek ngek* shhhh~~~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: