Sunday, April 02, 2006

hair cut mission : accomplished

finally i cut my hair short, it was so silly of me to bring the laptop the the salon, it was super super busy, coz of the charity event, and while i was waiting, somebody right the bell, calling that was their 100th service. last year they raised more than 10k for the hospital.

anyway, i opened up my laptop n showed the stylist jayla's hair cut (i asked for b4 the make over), it wasnt this picture that i showed, but i paused one of the antm episode.

didnt turn out the same does it? mine was bit shorter, but im loving it! this is my kindergarten hair style, with less layers textures and bang.finally i got rid of all my damaged broom hair!

the next hair cut is gonna be shorter than this!! i just know...
Image hosting by Photobucket

yesterday we were suppose to go to jim's for bon fire, but it was raining, so we decided to call a lil drinking party. quite a number of ppls showed up, lotsa food we ate, very very sinful, ate at the taiwanese restaurant for dinner, then jim showed up with bunch of cheeseburgers and fries, half an hour later, i made some dumplings, an hour later we ordered two large pizzas....my oh my! when ur drunk, u just couldnt careless eh?

Image hosting by Photobucket

me n lynn being romantic, we went for hair cut together today.
Image hosting by Photobucket

i was soooooooooooo drunk at the end of the night, but not during this pic though, i was just pretending to be drunk
Image hosting by Photobucket


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. quite short eh...
bob cut is so 'heng' now... i should do something to my 'outofshape' hair.. ahhaha

rightmywrong said...

I cut my own hair the other day!Nothing extraordinary, just some fringe...

hehe =P

meme

SuLee said...

swee: im so tired of my long hair,It doesnt look like jayla's right?? so dissapointed,the next time im gonna get jayla's after make over hair cut, step by step..haha.
yea i know, short hair is very high maintainance, hv to get it cut almost every month.

meme: i cut my fringe all the time! but i do know this salon will give free bang trim though :)

overall, do i look better with short hair?

rightmywrong said...

Very nice ah!

Definitely better than the boring long hair look. Do you plan to give yourself a new hair color? I'm going for red/burgundy soon...haha

Ive always had long hair..haizzz..im bored to death looking at myself everyday..Will cut it after a wedding dinner next week!

=)

SuLee said...

yes! do it girl!!!

i think im gonna leave coloring for a while, one of the reason i cut it short is becoz of the damaged from dying my hair.