Friday, April 07, 2006

I want a goldendoodle



after a long hour of study yesterday,my brain was so exchausted. while waiting for darling to come pick me up in school, my face chao kanasai, but the minute i saw pooky, it instantly changed my expression, made me forget about all the tireness.

we discovered a new park for dog and is located in my campus, that park is esp famous to bring puppy coz is all fenced up. so we went check it out yesterday and we met Molly - the sweetest goldendoodle, she's only 4 months and she's the sweetest thing, with this super super non shedding soft coat. and every now and then she will just curl up right by ur leg and want u to cuddle with her.
Image hosting by Photobucket

her owner got her from a breeder up in comox (which is 3 hours drive) for $1400, they will grow up to be pretty big, remember Gus ? he was a huge dog with the sweetest puppy face. But we could also get one that cross with miniture poodle, so it ll turned out to be a medium size dog, i ve checked the price, is $1700. I think my mom will fucking kill me if she found out that i pay RM5100 for a dog, but they hv bunch of puppies ready to take home this June.

i mean look at them, maybe is worth it to screw the trip back home or London this August eh?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


3 comments:

rightmywrong said...

Keeping a pet can turn yourself into a pet addict esp when you have dogs. I'm one myself. hehe

I'm thinking of getting a small pooch when odie is well again, just to keep him company when we are not around ;)

rightmywrong said...

btw, the dog is so cute!

SuLee said...

wait till u touch them, they are sooooooo soft! but i dont think we can afford it right now...plus pooky has never been left alone (well, he cant!), guess he doesnt really need a company.

oh my god am i gonna be one of those child addict when i get my first child too? boy thats gonna be a big headache! haha