Monday, April 10, 2006

i need hair extension

first final today was bizzard, as if the day wasnt bad enough, i tell u wat, my hair cut was one of those is nice when i just got it cut, i washed it the minute i came home and turned out to be a disaster.

really, i wasnt suppose to cut it at the first place.

i picked up some razor technique from the stylist, and shaved n shaved on my own, but still.....

anyway, wat is done is done. can it go any shorter? like Mollie sue's. but i really dont dare...

the bad hair cut is so unmotivating, i gave up on losing weight too, eat whatever the hell i want and quit going to gym.

should i zi kam toh lok like that?

urg! im so depress....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ah Lee,

I thought your first hair cut looks really good.. Can't see any pics of ur new one so no comment.. Going to hte hairdresser freaks me out.. I'm at work now, but falling sick.. I think I have TB or bronchitis, smth like that.. My cough has returned and I know it's the same one cos it feels the same. Wish I had a job with paid leave but if I don't come in to work I don't get paid! Pooky looks pretty cute but he'll probably be barking mad at my bf's dog Milo. All the little dogs are scared of him but he doesn't even pay any attention to them. I got to drive him out to a place one hour away tomorrow.. He's undergoing chemotherapy because he's got cancer... It's too sad!! Anyway catch up soon, happy easter??!

love YH

SuLee said...

wow, surprised to get comment from u again, TB!! r u serious? wat do u mean the same one,u had it b4?
u saw the first one? yea it was nice in that pic coz i just came back from salon, but after few washes, it was all bulky n dull! i posted the new hair cut pics too..what kind is Milo. oh god i hope he's gonna be ok, a fren's GR got cancer too, and the vet said is becoz he has been getting too much starch n sugar. so dont give him those anymore.

we found a lost dog during our hike today, n his neck was covered with shit! yuck, but he was a cutie, so tempted to bring him home just for a nite then call the owner but he dissapeared again, think he belongs to someone living in the trailer park nearby.

i dunno wat easter is..hehe