Friday, April 21, 2006

obsasi

I love to cook ,

and love it even more seeing others enjoying my cooking.

after a fabulous dinner last night, we proceeded to drinking, well of coz i was already drinking while cooking and so were others.

having a glass of wine lying around the kitchen counter while i battled my ass off make me feel very Italian - now everybody says VAPANAPOLI!

question! if u talk about crazy sex with ur friends too often, does it make u wanna cheat on ur partner?

so,bugger off friends!

these days i find myself missing pooky alot! whenever im in the libary, or at work, or.... up to the point i will open up all his pictures and grin at the computer screen, he is really so cute!!!! i mean i have a Australian terrier calender but seriously pooky is cuter than any of those dogs in there....
the moment that i look forward to the most is to see him again n play with him at the end of the day.

but sadly , maybe i havent been spending much time with him, i dont think he's very thrilled to see me anymore..like when i tried to hug him he will snuggled off from me. when i pretend to cry he no longer come n lick on my face anymore..

and obviously he prefers darling so much more than me, sighhhhh~ whyyyyyyyyyyy.......poooooooooky!!

No comments: