Tuesday, April 04, 2006

how fear factor are u?

U know one of those morning when theres no time to get cup of coffee, that the morning when u will doze off in the class, right after my first morning class, I couldnt help but skipped the next class n get to the place where there are few sofas around, I was lucky to find the single seat sofa, covered up my hood n kick back with a foot stool n snored for more than an hour. To be thinking how uncomfortable n awkward my sleeping position will be, but it was the best nap I ever had.

Could ve gone longer, but a phone called woke me up. Darling got some emergency problem with certain part of his body n he was so in pain that he had to go home. So I cut my nap short n skipped the library in the afternoon too.

The interior designer , sarsi came in today to decorate our display window, Andrew recommended her. Talking about Andrew remind me of a funny conversation I overheard of him n darling on the phone.

Andrew: yea you should try out sarsi, she s pretty good with the window display
Darling: okok ill give her a shout, wat hv u slept with her b4?
Andrew: (serious voice)no but my wife did

And he wasnt kidding!

Darling was like : errr wow, I dunno what to say to that..

Apparently his wife is a very open kinda person, willing to try new things.

NOW! How much further will u go to try out new things? Ever thought about how adventurous urself are?

will u have sex with the same sex(providing ur straight u know), how bout trying trisom?

Bungee jumping? Sky diving?

Chewing on bug snack in Thailand flea market. I met this guy who told me that he tried fried beetle, he described the texture is like peanut buttle with nutty taste, urg! How bout fried cricket, grasshoppers etc…I dunno If im able to do that.

For u white ppls! Chicken feets, pigs blood n frog legs are all new things to try, arent you bored with that good ol steak? Elyse mentioned that she had tried all these crazy food in hk ( well maybe not so crazy for us Chinese) , theres a saying that Chinese will eat any 4 legged animals they could possibly find. Thats a stereotype, im so not like that ok?

curious about ur ability n how far ur willing to go trying those mentioned above?

life is so short pals, give it a thought!

No comments: