Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Special shout out the all the moms in the world : " Thank you and Happy Mother's day!"


To me, My mom is one helluva special mom - she's cool, she's funny, she's pretty, she's a party animal, she's a head chef at home, she's fierce and spicy...she's everything in my life !!

I love you mom!


You can be "pah tou" sometime, but as your children, we will try our best to comply to everything you wanted....


You are real funny sometime, we laugh and we wrestle - I love it when the house is filled with your laughter.....

You are beautiful and elegant sometime, and your sense of fashion is always different than other moms.

I really hope you get the ring I sent out - Im sorry that I cant spent mother's day with you. But like you said, you'd be happy to receive a little card from us. and Im surprised to hear that you been keeping all the cards we gave you on every occasions since young.

In the card this year, I put a little message : -

" Mother, since young, i always wanted to buy you a diamond ring but cant afford - now i finall could fullfill this dream of mine, in the future I look forward to fullfill many more dreams of mine to make you happy, Happy Mother's day"


And I kept quiet and could totally understand when you said you wanted my wedding banquet to be as grand as possible - after years and years of being looked down (thanks to my lovely father). I saw how hard you worked to raise all of us, you hardly nag us - all you did is talked to us once in a while

"you guys have to work hard and be successful in the future - cant let peoples around looked down at you anymore"

And you said to me on the phone yesterday

" I know I am very "ai bin" (oi min) but I really want send a message to those peoples who used to look down at us "

Again I comply as much as I dont think those are important at all, but if it is to you, if it meant so much to you, you can go right ahead.

But honestly mom, I dont think it matters anymore, we all have to learn to let things go.... maybe I dont understand what you REALLY been through. But holding grudge will hurt nobody but yourself.....I am still yet to find a way to tell you all these.

Then again mom, Whatever makes you happy...... Thanks again for trying your best to be a great mom and a dad at the same time all these years.


4 comments:

zewt said...

i used to be a very revengeful person too. but i have also done some bad things to ppl so ... love and forget... :)

glad to know you actually advised your mom so... happy mamas' day to your mama!

SuLee said...

Thanks but i actually havent found a way to really talk to her yet ...

HappySurfer said...

That is such a sweet post, SuLee. You are a good daughter. Keep it up!

SuLee said...

haha thanks, or maybe im just a poser?? :P